The Other Side

Ah, the other side. The other side of the lake, the other side of a door, the other side of the tracks, the other side of the mountain, the other side of the world, the other side of a certain age. The view is pretty nice over here!

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Link via Dayzed and Confuzed:


take free enneagram test
Posted by Shirl at 8:17 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  1990 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2002 (571)
    • ►  May (38)
    • ▼  June (64)
      • Happy Birthday, Lynn's Blog! Lynn's blog at Lucid ...
      • Been awhile, I need my quiz fix. What Jelly Bell...
      • Sunrise/Sunset. The movie Insomnia made me think ...
      • Following up on Sunrise/Sunset: Naval Academy's Si...
      • Evening folks! Well, it appears that Jeeem has his...
      • PromoGuy's Monday Mission 2.22 1. Who or where do...
      • Howdy to those stopping by from Meryl's site. Only...
      • I can't tell if that is you or not, Mom. Oops, i...
      • I was introduced to Meryl Yourish's blog through M...
      • Depth of Field. I know, a photographic term. But ...
      • How old would you be if you didn't know how old yo...
      • Uh, Jeeem? At least I've never killed a lawnmower...
      • Good News/Bad News. isn't that always the way? App...
      • Testing. Ok, Pro-1 is publishing again now. Yeste...
      • Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. I made it ...
      • Link via Dayzed and Confuzed: take free enneagra...
      • well surprise surprise. Blogspot is throwing 500 ...
      • Second Annual Firefly Evening. Plans are proceedi...
      • My Bloginality is INTP!!! Interesting. For years...
      • PACMAN alert! uhoh. I WOULD have to go visit Q to...
      • Goodnight
      • PromoGuy.net presents Monday Mission 2.23 1. Do ...
      • Hey there! Can we talk about hot days at heating ...
      • That was WEIRD! I stopped at the local QD last nig...
      • Wow! We had originally planned to go to Montana / ...
      • A week ago in the Monday Mission the question came...
      • Fireflies? As I mentioned, Saturday is our Second ...
      • PACMAN I've lost my touch. So far, high score is...
      • Which era in time are you? Whoa! Got me pegged!...
      • Note to self: Don't play PACMAN in the morning.
      • A special edition of the Thursday Threesome. Spec...
      • No fireflies tonight. Uhoh...May have to go to Pl...
      • Last night was perfect. It was my brother's daugh...
      • Just surfing around picking up a few more question...
      • Yes????
      • Lynn and I are leading parallel lives at the momen...
      • Apparently I am not the only leftover Pac-man addi...
      • It seems that it will never stop. And Meryl, your...
      • Identity and Blogs. Oh drat. I have to disagree ...
      • Blogathon is returning. July 27. You have been w...
      • Firefly Day Report. The Second Annual Firefly Day...
      • Astronomy.
      • HmMmMm. Twenty-five Eligible Bachelors. ewwww. I ...
      • Capricorn.
      • Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz
      • Happy Summer.
      • (will add story here later today)
      • After all the talk about identity on certain sites...
      • Nervous Breakdown #264. Oops, false alarm. Just ...
      • They are here. The fireflies are lighting up. The...
      • Monday Mission 2.25 via PromoGuy.net 1. Do you we...
      • Last Tuesday of the Month. This is our "charity" d...
      • Decisions, decisions. Montana is coming up in Augu...
      • You have to start somewhere, and you have to start...
      • Okay, folks, direct to you from my good buddy Lynn...
      • Want an interesting exercise in creative writing? ...
      • Oh yay! The installers were issued their uniform ...
      • Okay, Blogathon 2002 is coming. For those who don...
      • Yeesh, this is going to be a fun day at work. Hal...
      • Around the blogosphere. Eve had a good week, Lynn ...
      • Another Creative Outlet. Here is Haiku Blog. A p...
      • I decided I would give myself a summer day at home...
      • All right, probably all you cat lovers have alread...
      • Firefly Update Hey, there, Jeeem the Tranceman...i...
    • ►  July (117)
    • ►  August (54)
    • ►  September (74)
    • ►  October (73)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  December (78)
  • ►  2003 (950)
    • ►  January (91)
    • ►  February (77)
    • ►  March (100)
    • ►  April (70)
    • ►  May (79)
    • ►  June (76)
    • ►  July (78)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  September (85)
    • ►  October (77)
    • ►  November (81)
    • ►  December (85)
  • ►  2004 (929)
    • ►  January (76)
    • ►  February (60)
    • ►  March (80)
    • ►  April (68)
    • ►  May (78)
    • ►  June (80)
    • ►  July (88)
    • ►  August (97)
    • ►  September (79)
    • ►  October (83)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  December (67)
  • ►  2005 (790)
    • ►  January (70)
    • ►  February (61)
    • ►  March (73)
    • ►  April (64)
    • ►  May (63)
    • ►  June (64)
    • ►  July (75)
    • ►  August (60)
    • ►  September (68)
    • ►  October (62)
    • ►  November (66)
    • ►  December (64)
  • ►  2006 (620)
    • ►  January (67)
    • ►  February (67)
    • ►  March (53)
    • ►  April (62)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  June (52)
    • ►  July (48)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  October (66)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  December (51)
  • ►  2007 (108)
    • ►  January (50)
    • ►  February (57)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Shirl
1.5.14. Time to redo the blog again. I have plans for you this year, little blog. Hope to see everyone a bit more!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.